State Employee Benefits
Generally accrue 15 days a year for beginning employees.
Generally accrue 15 days a year.
- New Year's Day (observed)
- Inauguration Day
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Lincoln Day (observed)
- Washington's Birthday
- Truman Day (observed)
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Columbus Day
- Veterans Day
- Christmas Day (observed)
Missouri State Employees System (MOSERS)
- Vested after 5 years of creditable service
- Provides retirement, life insurance, and survivor and disability benefits
- 1-800-827-1063 or (573) 632-6100
Missouri Consolidated Healthcare Plan (MCHCP)
- Provides medical, vision, dental and EAP benefits to state active and retired employees
- Available plans are specific to areas of the state.
- 1-800-487-0771 or (573) 751-0771
Missouri State Employees' Cafeteria Plan (MOCAFE)
- Employees may direct a portion of pre-tax earnings through state-sponsored health insurance premium, vision, dental, flexible medical and dependent care.
- 1-800-366-4827 or (573) 634-1333
Missouri Deferred Compensation Plan
- Defers taxes until retirement by investing in mutual funds and income accounts.
Express Scripts, Inc.
- Provides coverage for prescription medicines.
Missouri Saving for Tuition (MOST) Program
- Save for the cost of higher education through payroll deduction.
National Vision Administrators, L.L.C. (NVA)
- Provides coverage for basic eye care.
- Provides dental coverage
- 844-222-9106 (Dedicated for MCHCP Members)
- 7 a.m. - 10 p.m. Monday - Friday