Equity in Missouri Higher Education
The Missouri Department of Higher Education & Workforce Development hosted the Equity in Missouri Higher Education Summit on Oct. 30, 2019. The Summit featured the release of a report on the state of equity in Missouri higher education, presentations and breakout sessions related to equity in student access and progress.
Equity Summit Photo Highlights
See the full Summit agenda here and find powerpoint presentations from the sessions, below.
Presentations and Panels:
- Zora Mulligan, Commissioner of Higher Education
- Wil Del Pilar, Ph.D., Vice President of Higher Education Policy, Education Trust
- Angelette Prichett, Director of Academic Affairs, Missouri Department of Higher Education & Workforce Development
- Erik Anderson, Director of Innovation and Performance, Missouri Department of Higher Education & Workforce Development
- Using Data to Drive Institutional Transformation to Improve Retention and Graduation for Underrepresented Students
- Reintegration Into the Workforce: Bringing Workers off the Sidelines
- Paving the Way to Rural Postsecondary Access & Success
- Inclusive Postsecondary Education for Students with IDD
- Using High Impact Practices and Practical Steps to Improve Retention and Graduation Rates for Underrepresented/Marginalized Students
- Barriers to Access for Immigrant Students
2020 Missouri Department of Higher Education and Workforce Development Staff Presentations
- February 4, 2020 Mid America Regional Council GradForce KC Meeting, Dr. Jude Kyoore and Sam Bezjak "Institutional Metrics from the Missouri Equity Report"
- February 19, 2020, COTA Conference, Dr. Jude Kyoore and Sam Bezjak "Report of the Missouri Equity Project: Access and Progress"