Public Higher Education Institutions in Missouri can receive reimbursements on various programs and processes.

Questions can be emailed to:


Reimbursement requests and quarterly performance reports should be uploaded to the DHEWD Box Account:



ARPA Projects

(Private MoExcels, Agriculture Innovation, and Transformational Projects)


Community College Maintenance and Repair


Capital Improvement: HB 19 & HB 17


GEER Excels



**This is NOT ARPA Private MoExcels; see top of page for ARPA forms**