Fast Track Workforce Incentive Grant
The Fast Track Workforce Incentive Grant is a new financial aid program that addresses workforce needs by encouraging adults to pursue a certificate, degree, or industry-recognized credential in an area designated as high need.
A webinar for community partners was held Friday, Sept. 20.
About the program:
Fast Track Workforce Incentive Grant Partner Toolkit
Join the Missouri Department of Higher Education & Workforce Development by promoting the new Fast Track Workforce Incentive Grant.
How to use this tool kit:
- Fast Track Email Template
- Click on the email template and save it as an image. Open up a new email message and insert or paste the saved image into the body of the email. Click to select the image to ‘hyperlink’ to the mofasttrack.com web address. This will enable recipients of the email to click the image and go straight to the Fast Track web page for students.
- Fast Track Payroll Stuffer
- Each PDF contains three payroll stuffers. Simply print, cut, and stuff into employee mailings.
- Student Handout, Poster, and Flyer
- Fast Track Partner Talking Points
- Use these quick points to explain the benefits and value of Fast Track to people in your community.
- Fast Track Brochure (8.5x11)
- Print and fold this two-sided tri-fold brochure and include in literature displays around your community.
- Fast Track Social Media Graphics and Suggested Text