Fast Track Workforce Incentive Grant
The Fast Track Workforce Incentive Grant is a financial aid program that addresses workforce needs by encouraging adults to pursue a certificate, degree, or industry-recognized credential in an area designated as high need.
Changes to the program made during the 2022 legislative session increase the number of eligible training providers and expand the program to include apprenticeships. More information about these changes, which will become effective August 28, 2022, and updates to this page are expected to be available by mid-August.
About the program:
Join the Missouri Department of Higher Education & Workforce Development by promoting the Fast Track Workforce Incentive Grant. Find pre-made social media posts and graphics at https://thesocialpresskit.com/mdhewd and scroll down to find the Fast Track campaign.
Other tool kit items to share:
- Fast Track Email Template
- Click on the email template and save it as an image. Open up a new email message and insert or paste the saved image into the body of the email. Click to select the image to ‘hyperlink’ to the mofasttrack.com web address. This will enable recipients of the email to click the image and go straight to the Fast Track web page for students.
- Fast Track Payroll Stuffer
- Each PDF contains three payroll stuffers. Simply print, cut, and stuff into employee mailings.
- Student Handout, Poster, and Flyer
- Fast Track Partner Talking Points
- Use these quick points to explain the benefits and value of Fast Track to people in your community.
- Fast Track Demographic Information - August 2019 to September 2020