Journey to College Day
Journey to College Day will be held in person in Jefferson City on Tuesday, July 20.
The sixth annual Journey to College Day will be held in person on Tuesday, July 20, 2021. This free event will take place from 9 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. in Room 450 of the Governor Office Building, 200 Madison St., Jefferson City, MO 65101. Box lunches will be provided.
Who should attend:
Journey to College site coordinators, college access professionals, high school counselors, financial aid officers
- State Update
- Federal Update
- College & Career Readiness
- FAFSA Completion Project
- Missouri College Access Network (MoCAN)
- FAFSA Frenzy Volunteers
- Publications Updates
- ACAC School of Excellence
- Site Coordinator Panel - Best Practices
- Show-Me FAFSA Challenge Update
- Take Care of Yourself - a focus on mental health
- A+/State Aid Update
Questions? Contact us at JourneytoCollege@dhewd.mo.gov.