Journey to College K-8 Pilot Program
It's never too early for students to start thinking about future careers. The Journey to College programs have expanded to elementary and middle school students in a pilot program for Spring 2020. Twenty-two schools have signed up to participate. Free materials and resources are available to help support college and career-oriented activities.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request promotional materials or for other questions about the pilot program.
Please complete this survey following your events or activities.
Site Coordinator Resource Manual - entire manual, complete with activity descriptions and instructions
Publications & Promotional Materials for Order
- Color Your Future! Careers Coloring Book
- College & Career Bookmarks
- Career Photo Booth Props
- Rainbow Pens
- It's Never Too Early booklet
- MoSCORES information card
- MOST Brochure
- College Mascot List
- Career Day Tip Sheet
- "When I Grow Up" worksheet
- "How do you become a..." worksheet
- My First Resumé worksheet
- ABC Career Challenge activity instructions
- ABC Career Challenge worksheet
- MoSCORES tip sheet
- Missouri Connections tip sheet
- "A Day in the Life" Career Interview worksheet